Hotel Domenichino in Milan is a short distance from the District Citylife shopping area and Corso Vercelli, on a tree-lined avenue, next to a park. It is the ideal place for business and tourism and the MICO (Congress Center of Milan), FIERAMILANOCITY (Portello) and San Siro Stadium are just a few steps away.
From the Amendola-Fiera underground station, a short distance from the hotel, you can easily reach the Milan Rho-Pero Exhibition Center, the Cathedral, Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper, the Castello Sforzesco and the Milan high-fashion shops.
The hotel is also well connected to the main railway stations (Cadorna, Centrale and Garibaldi) by public transport. Hotel near the San Siro Stadium.
HOW TO REACH US:
From Milan Malpensa airport you can reach us:
- by taxi or by car on the A8 motorway;
- Take one of the shuttle buses and get off at the intermediate station of Fieramilanocity, then walk to the MM1 stop Lotto and stop at the Amendola MM1 stop
- with the Malpensa Express train to Cadorna station; from here take the red subway line to Amendola Fiera. From here you get to Via Domenichino.
From Milan Linate airport you can reach us:
- by taxi.
- by bus n. 73, get off at Piazza San Babile, then take the red subway line and get off at Amendola Fiera. From here exit towards via Domenichino.
On the train
From the central station you can reach us:
- by taxi.
- with the green line M2 subway to Cadorna, then the red line M1 to Amendola Fiera. From here you get to Via Domenichino.
- Coming from the highway, on the west ring road, take the Settimo Milanese exit. Then follow the signs for the Stadium; near the racecourse turn left into Via Harar. Go straight on passing Via Dessié, Via dei Rospigliosi, Via Stratico and Via Monreale up to Piazzale Zavattari. From here turn right along Viale Murillo up to Piazza Brescia. Drive around the square and turn onto Via Domenichino, where the hotel is located. Reaching the hotel you can easily park your car in the large internal parking or in the underground garage with direct access to the hotel.
-Arriving from the new Milan fair district, follow the A4 motorway to Piazzale Certosa and then take the link to Piazzale Kennedy. Continue along Via De Gasperi until the end, continue along Viale Scarampo, pass Piazza Arduino and at the end of Via Berengario. You will arrive in Piazza Amendola, with Via Domenichino in front of you. Reaching the hotel you can easily park your car in the large internal parking or in the underground garage with direct access to the hotel.